Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WELCOME!

To anyone who took the time to get here, welcome! I decided to create this blog to share my trials and tribulations with others who share the same interests. I began my time in the field at a very young age, as my dad and his friends would tote me around the hills while dog hunting for wild hogs. Before long I was promoted from walking dog leash rack to shooter. Besides hunting pigs with my dad, I spent a great deal of time in the field with my Grandfather on dove and quail hunts. My time in the outdoors as a youngster has made me who I am today. In this blog I look forward to sharing stories and photos of hunts from throughout my life so far, and some of the things I look to accomplish in the future. Some stories will be good, some will be informative, and others will contain material that is downright hilarious- in some pretty sick ways.

I also plan to share some of my home projects. Lately I have been bedding and painting rifles, along with a few other DIY projects that folks might benefit from seeing. And by all means, please leave comments if any of you have suggestions for me!

Stay tuned, and thanks for looking!

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment